Compounding is a standard way of making available prescription medications before the mass production of drugs. The compounding industry has increased and is having continuous increase of demand as more healthcare specialists and patients become conscious of the limited strengths and dosage forms that are commercially available, however, not meeting the needs of the patients.
Through compounding, we give clients a better response through a customized dosage form as what their doctors have ordered.
At Park Ave Pharmacy, we develop medications through compounding methods:
- Tablets and Capsules
- Creams or Lotions
- Dosage-Specific Medication
Benefits of Compounding
- Gives patients alternative ways to take their medication.
- Allows patients to control the dosage and intake schedule.
- Gives physicians a way to further customize treatment for their patients.
- If a medication is not commercially available, patients can turn to compounding for more customized solutions.
- Patients who have flavor aversions or allergies with certain ingredients in medications can find alternative dosage and intake forms.
- Compounding is always carried out by licensed pharmacists at Park Ave Pharmacy.
Park Ave Pharmacy accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Card, FSA Flex Card, OTC Network Card, and cash.
For your medication needs, please call 973-928-8888.